1 A) Raising efficiency
2 B) Cut energy consumption
3 C) Get rid of air-condit
4 A) A small proportion(新东方选B Some for
5 D) Providing subsidies
6 A) Recycling he
at and energy
7 D) We choose the most efficient models of refrigerators and other white go
8 annual utility-bill savings.
10 the market itself.
11. C Compromise with his colleague.
12. B Nancy regrets buying the dress.
13. A Wash the dishes.
14. C She is eager to share news with the woman
15. B A mechanic.
16. D There isn’t much business downtown nowadays.
17. B The lounge is not a place for him to study in.
18. C To prevent mosquito bites.
19. A In a studio.
20. B To stay there for half a year.
21. A Designing fashion items for several companies.
22. B It has become much more competitive.
23. D It enables her to understand people better.
24. B Positively.
25. C It vanishes the moment she steps into her role.
26. D To set up an express train network throughout Europe.
27. C Traveling time by train between major European cities will be cut by half.
28. D Traveling by train may be as quick as,or even quicker than by air.
29. A In 1981.
30. C The mind and body should be taken as an integral whole.
31. D A patient’s expectations of a drug have an effect on their recovery.
32. B The workings of the mind may help patients recover.
33. A Enjoying strong feelings and emotions.
34. D Doing daily routines.
35. B A psychologist.
44. the instructor’s talking about road construction in ancient Rome, and nothing could be more boring
45. Your blank expression, and the faraway look in your eyes are the cues that betray you inattentiveness.
46. they automatically start daydreaming when a speaker begins talking on something complex or interesting 阅读
47 from mother’s support network.
48 climb the corporate ladder.
49 taken seriously.
50 at home./ in a home office
Reading :Section B
52 C One’s occupationaffects the way one is treated as a person.
53 A Some customers simply show no respect to those who serve them.
54 D She found it natural for professionals to treat her as inferior.
55 B Those working in the service industry shouldn’t be treated as servants.
56 A See what kind of person they are.
57 C The inequality in the distribution of wealth.
58 C The American nation is becoming more and more divided despite its wealth
59 B The very rich are politically sensitive.
60 C They want to gain support for global economics’ integration.
61 D Foreign countries will place the same economic barriers in return.
81.A) curious 翻译
82 our communication would not have been so rapid and convenient
83 nothing is more helpful than a sense of humor
84 but(he) refused to make further explanation( for doing so)/ to further explain why
85 while animal behavior depends mainly upon(on) their instinct(s)
86 should he lie to the court