内容预览：6. What’s the possible relationship between the speakers?
A. Husband and wife. B. Friends. C. Classmates.
7. How much did the coffee cost?
A. Ten pence. B. Twenty pence. C. Forty pence.
8. Where was the key?
A. It’s in the handbag. B. It’ s lost. C. It’s in the lock.
9. What did the man think of the film?
A. It’s very good, B. It’s very bad. C. It’s neither good nor bad.
10. Where did the couple in the film live?
A. They lived in their own house. B. They lived with the husband’s parents.
C. They lived with the wife’s parents.
11. What happened to the couple in the film in the end?
A. They bought a house of their own.
B. They continued to live with the husband’s parents.
C． They continued to live with the wife’s parents.
12. What did the letter say about the man’s interview ?
A. The interview was a success. B. The application was a failure.
C. No result had been given.
13. What did the woman think with the result of the interview?
A. The man would get the job. B. The man would stand no chance.
C. She was not sure.
14. What’s the possible relationship between the two speakers?
A. Brother and sister. B. Friends. C. It’s difficult to tell.